LMP Dock Ethernet connection is not recognised with macOS 10.14 Mojave
Ethernet connection is not connected
Here is a troubleshooting guide:
- Go to “System Preferences/Network”.
- Select “USB 10/100/1000” and press the – button:
- This message appears, please press “No”:
- Restart your computer:
- Disconnect your LMP Dock and reconnect it again.
Make sure, that your power connection is disconnected during this process, otherwise it wont work.
- Now reenter into the network preferences “System Preferences/Network”.
- Press the + button and select “USB 10/100/1000”:
- Press “Apply” and the Ethernet connection should turn to green again.
LMP Dock Ethernet connection is lost after waking from sleep mode with macOS 10.14 Mojave
Ethernet connection is not connected after Sleep
In some cases the Ethernet connection from the LMP Dock is marked as “Not Connected” after the Mac wakes from sleep.
Download and install the latest Ethernet Driver:
- Download Link
- Follow the install instructions
- You will need to open “Security Preferences” and allow the installation:
- Restart your Mac
How to find the correct battery